What does joining our team mean for you?
Everyone gets into real estate for 3 reasons: Freedom of Time, Money, and Stress. 90% of agents quit within the first 2 years and only 1% will ever master what they want, which leaves 99% with no freedom of time, not enough money, and constant stress.
Having a steady flow of appointments handed to you and team support enables you to spend 80% of your time on the 20% of things that help you close more business. All of the agents that have chosen the Xclusive Lifestyle Group as the place to build their real estate career have careers worth having, which delivers freedom of Time, Money, and Stress.
Here’s what it looks like for your career and life at the Xclusive Lifestyle Group!
Money – All of our team members make a minimum of $80,000 to $300,000 after their first year of experience. If you already have experience, you will get there that much faster!
Time – The Xclusive Lifestyle Group believes in giving their team members autonomy while providing a framework to be successful. What this looks like is 2 hours in the office per week including valuable coaching, training, and team meetings. There are also phone check-in meetings to assist with accountability and coaching. You’re looking at 40-50 hours per week.
Stress – The Xclusive Lifestyle Group gives you inspiring, empowering, dynamic, powerful and life-changing solutions to living well. We coach our team on eliminating stress and leaving a level 10 life in Fitness, Family, Faith, Future, Finance, Friends, and Fun. You can now choose your own reactions by controlling your own life and your daily living will bring you joy and happiness.
|How We Benefit You||Value||Annual Value|
|Director of Operations/ Field Coordinator/ Director of First Impressions||$10,000||$120,000|
|Listing Manager/ Transaction Coordinator||$7,500||$90,000|
|Client Events/ Giveaways/ Closing Gifts||$4,000||$48,000|
|Director of Marketing/ Marketing Coordinator||$5,000||$60,000|
|Home Measurements/ Virtual Tour/ Home Photography||$4,000||$48,000|
|Reduced ExP Cap||$8,000||$8,000|
|Direct Mail/ Handwritten/ Agent Legend||$3,000||$36,000|
|RedEx/ Vulcan/ Mojo/ BombBomb||$3,600||$43,200|
|ISA Department (Our Awesome Front-Line)||$2,500||$30,000|
|Personal One-On-One Coaching||$1,500||$18,000|
|Yard Marketing (VoicePad/ Coming Soon)||$1,000||$12,000|
|Support/ Care for business while on vacation||$1,000||$12,000|
|Mega Open House Program||$500||$6,000|
|Business Cards/ Polo’s/Koozies/Pens/ Branding Supplies||$500||$6,000|
|Xclusive Lifestyle library for your continued growth||Priceless!!|
|Agent Incubator Program||Priceless!|
|Systems/ Models/ Plans/ Culture (Culture Eats Strategy for Lunch Everytime)||Value!!|
|Checklists/ Pass the Baton/ Teamwork makes the DREAM work!||Value!!|
|Reduced Risk, Stress, & Security||Priceless!!|
|Marketing Machine (Think outside the box marketing||Priceless!!|
|Listing Presentation/ VIP Buyer Consultation/ Seller Programs/ Team Resume||Value!!|
|ROCKSTAR Admin Team (A.k.a: Coordinators of Chaos)||Priceless!!|
|Team Support and encouragement (Accountability is the Breakfast of Champions)||Priceless!!|
|EXP Revenue Share Program||Priceless!!|
|Reputation and strength of a successful team (We don’t just talk this game, we PLAY it)||VALUE!!|
|Life by Design, Not by Default – Leverage to focus on business||TREMENDOUS VALUE!!|
|To recreate what we provide would cost you a minimum of…||Total||Over $756,200+|